Seth's Halloweens - 2004
I'm a search party. Hardly anyone figured it out.
My hat says "Happy Searching". The balloons are part of the
costume too; they're attached to a carabiner on my belt and followed
me around all night. Of course, it's not a search party without
search music, so I had the following songs playing from the speakers
around my neck:
- Joe Jackson - Look Sharp!
- Moby - Find My Baby
- M-Pact - If I Lost You
- They Might Be Giants - They Got Lost
- Academical Village People - Lost in the Rain
- Vox One - Missing You
- Deaf Shepherd - Lost For Words At Sea
- Shadowy Men on a Shadowy Planet - Case Of The Missing Lady Fingers
- The Bobs - Searchin'
- op8 - Lost in Space
- Vox One - It's Too Late
- The Who - The Seeker
- Everything But The Girl - Missing
- Oingo Boingo - Dead Man's Party
- The Pikers - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
- Chemical Brothers - Lost In The K Hole
- Negativland - The Letter U and the Numeral 2
- X Files Theme
I wore a similar (but less accessorized) outfit to work on Friday.
I noticed my reflection in a window and figured I might as well get a